Plastic has become an integral part of our daily life. We are more or less addicted to using plastic because of the benefits it offers , keeping aside the harmful effects of plastic on our health and environment.
Delhi government plans on banning plastic in the capital city following PM’s speech which stated that India will do away with single-used plastic. A Delhi government official stated that they would identify the SUP items that could be
Covid-19 has led to another pandemic. The pandemic of plastic all around the world. It has led to the come back of single used plastic all over again. Although use of single used plastic did not completely end
25,940 tonnes of plastic is generated in India on a daily basis. Union Environment Ministry states that 60% of this plastic gets recycled however the remaining 40% is left open in the environment. The rest gets dumped in
Government has been taking all possible steps to curb and manage plastic waste all around the country. Plastic Waste Management Rules were introduced by Ministry on 18th March 2016. The rules emphasis on the responsibility of local bodies,
Extended Producer Responsibility(EPR) has very holistic roles and integrated strategy aimed towards environment protection.EPR authorization guidelines are governed by CPCB. EPR claims that recycling is the responsibility of its producer. Not only is it a mandate in the
Faced with increasing amounts of waste, many governments have reviewed available policy options and concluded that placing the responsibility for the post-consumer phase of certain goods on producers could be an option. Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) is one
What? An eco brick is a plastic bottle packed with used plastic to a set density. Eco bricks are single-use plastic bottles that have been cleaned out and packed tightly with other bits of single-use plastic to be reused .They serve as